- Strength & Details: ends sewed with 2pcs 304 stainless steel hooks , Diameter: 10mm, Pull(Max tensile force) : KN（lbs), Weight limited : kg, Length: 32 feet
- Wear-Resistant and durable Material: the rope is wrapped with high-strength polyester, which is resistant to dirt and easy to clean. The inner core of the rope uses polypropylene high-strength wire, which has extremely high tensile strength and stability. All ropes are woven by machine, the texture is clear and not easy to loosen during using
- Scientific Design: sewing buckle knots are more secure, and the rope head is covered with edging to effectively reduce the friction between the lock and the rope as to increase the using life
- Widely Application: suitable for rock climbing, mountaineering construction for hotel, office, school, residential building, camping, expansion training, mountain search and rescue
- Safety Guarantee: effectively reduce the security risks caused by the extension of the rope, our lightweight strong ropes are easy to control and carry with outdoors after rolling
Maintenance of climbing rope
A climbing rope that suits you must be carefully selected and cared for. You must remember to take good care after mountaineering to better extend the life of the climbing rope.
1. Don't lend your own rope to others, and don't borrow others' rope, because you don't know the using record of this rope.
You could record its use of each rope from the time you bought it, and make a simple summary after each use.
For example: whether the surface is worn, whether it has been pulled through rough or sharp terrain etc. These records can make you clearly konw the status of the rope, also can be the unforgetable memery of your climbing.
2. When using the rope, try not to let it touch the ground. It is best to put it on a rope bag that can be completely flattened to reduce the chance of sand and gravel running into the rope.
3. Whether you wear socks or bare feet, do not step on the rope. Stepping on it will cause some sand particles to penetrate into the rope, and slowly cut the rope skin or core fiber by using.
There may be no scratches on the surface, but the fibers inside may have been cut.
4. Try to avoid pulling the rope through rough or sharp terrain. Climbing in wet or icy places (such as river upstream or icy climbing) should use waterproof treated rope. The strength of the wet rope is reduced and the wear is fast.
5. Check the rope after each use, clean it regularly, and place it in a cool and ventilated place to dry naturally
Just take care of your rope, and enjoy every climbing!
Package Dimensions 11.77 x 5.87 x 3.94 inches; 2.19 Pounds
Date First Available August 11, 2020