- These are 3 piece puzzles representing 6 popular fruits. The fruits selected for the puzzles include Apple, Pear, Watermelon, Mango, Bananas and Grapes.
- This offering is a starting point for solving puzzles. The puzzles provide appropriate level of challenge for children at 18 months old. Being self-correcting, the child can solve them by matching edges. They improve gross and fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
- These puzzles are a great way to encourage your child into problem solving. Children learn to distinguish between pattern, colour and shape by matching the pieces. You can raise the difficulty level and problem solving skills by mixing all the 18 pieces.
- They instill patience and improve concentration. The puzzles help in focusing on the problem at hand and seek the solution. Children understand the concept of trial and error and probe and play. The puzzles provide hands on learning.
- They provide a foundation stone instilling curiosity to know more. Once solved, they improve self esteem and confidence in the child.
COMPARE THE SIZES OF EACH FRUIT
The puzzles provide hands on learning and improve self esteem and confidence in the child. They instill patience and improve concentration.
Product Dimensions 1.57 x 7.87 x 9.45 inches
Item Weight 8 ounces
Date First Available July 22, 2020