- [Automatic Switch, Free Your Hands]: OBOFUN cabinet light has two working modes, Motion & Light Sensor Mode, Always On and Off Mode. In G mode, this counter light automatically turns on when it senses human motion within 10 feet in a dark environment, and automatically turns off after 20 seconds of inactivity. You can use these lights as normal light or safe light.
- [More Bright Sensor Closet Light]: With 10 LEDs for each light, up to 160 lumens, very easy to find what you're looking for and perfect to light up in a large space where there is no light system, like the cabinet, wardrobe, stairs, etc.OBOFUN motion sensor light is the best choice for you.
- [Larger Battery Capacity & Rechargeable]: Built-in 1000 mAh high-capacity rechargeable battery, has larger battery capacity than other led cabinet lighting, easily to charged via USB. After fully charged, these closet lights last for up to 8 hours under on mode and last 1-2 months under motion sensor mode. NEVER replace AAA batteries frequently. Energy Save & Save More Money!
- [Two Ways to Install]: Easy to install and remove without any other tools. Using Magnetic Back Design, can stick on any ironwork, allows you to change the its location you need. Or you can use the included tape to attach the iron to any non-ferrous product surface. When you need to charge or change position, you can take down the closet lights at any time.
- [Lifelong Replacement for Free]: We provide lifelong free replacement service. As long as you are not satisfied with any quality problems in the use process after receiving the goods, you can come to consult our customer service. We confirm the product problems and unconditionally replace new products for you. There is no time limit, lifelong quality assurance. We have confidence in our products!
1 x Motion Sensor Closet Lights
1 x USB Cable
2 x Adhesive Tape
1 x Iron Sheet
1 x User Manual
Item Weight 8.5 ounces
Product Dimensions 7.5 x 1.3 x 0.5 inches
Finish Types Oxide Film
Power Source Battery-Powered
Date First Available August 15, 2020