- SNOWSHOES SIZES & WEIGHT CAPACITY: 14 Inches optimized weight range: 30 - 70 lbs/ 13 - 31 kg; 21 Inches optimized weight range: 70 - 150 lbs / 31 - 68 kg；25 Inches optimized weight range: 120 - 200 lbs / 54 - 90 kg; 30 Inches optimized weight range: 180 - 250 lbs / 81 - 114 kg.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY-TO-PUT SNOWSHOES: Made of lightweight and strong aluminum frame , the snowshoes feature an ergonomic design to ensure comfortable and easy walk. With upgraded double ratcheting bindings, it's easily adjust to your footwear. And the one-buckle tightening mechanism coupled with TPE heel strap provides efficient support.
- ADJUSTABLE TREEKING POLES: Easily changing the height of these telescoping poles from 25.5 to 54 inches is a breeze even when you're wearing gloves or trekking in wet conditions.
- [Fully Adjustable] : Double ratcheting bindings easily adjust to most footwear and enable a secure fit for maximum efficiency during outdoor treks; one-buckle tightening mechanism coupled with an TPE heel strap provides efficient support
- [Package Included]: Snowshoes + Trekking Poles + Carrying bag
Snowshoe size is a key factor in getting the right amount of floatation. Generally, the heavier the person or the lighter and drier the snow, the more snowshoe surface area is required. You can choose the most suitable one according to the size & weight guide below.
Optimized Weight Range :
14 Inches : 30 - 70 lbs / 14 - 31 kg;
21 Inches : 70 - 150 lbs / 31 - 70 kg;
25 Inches : 120 - 200 lbs / 55 - 90 kg ;
30 Inches : 180 - 250 lbs / 81 - 114kg ;
Package Dimensions 22.05 x 9.84 x 5.12 inches
Item Weight 6 Pounds
Date First Available October 19, 2020