- DIMMABLE 3-WAY TOUCH CONTROL-Modern bedside lamp easily adjust the 3 light levels to meet your different needs by taping the base and the pole of this dimmable touch table lamp. The low mode is ideal for nightstand mode, which provides you with a comfortable and cozy atmosphere to make you feel relaxed after all day working. The medium mode emits a natural light that is suitable for basic daily use and the high mode is appropriate to play electronics.
- EASY-USE EVEN FOR THE AGED AND THE KIDS-There is no need to find out the tiny switch or the pull chain in the darkness all around anymore with this bedside table lamp, which could be controlled by people of all ages with ease. Even your grandparents or kids can operate this touch table lamp easily by tapping anywhere on the lamp base or the pole.
- HANDY DUAL USB CHARGING PORTS-This LED touch table lamp with dual USB charging ports and two power outlets is more convenient for you to charge up to three electronic devices simultaneously like mobile phone, iPad, Apple Watch or any other USB powered devices. It reduce the debris and wires on the table and keep your desk neat, save you the trouble of looking for charging ports frequently.
- EYES-PROTECTION LAMPSHADE-The outlook of this LED touch lamp is the combination of modern and vintage. It has an extended open top and a minimalist linen shade that hovers over a solid black base. The linen lampshade is help to soften the light to protect your eyes from the damage of glare lights. With the included dimmable E26 warm white led light bulbs, it gives off cozy room lighting to enlighten the bedroom, kid’s room, reading room, living room, coffee shop, office and so on.
- BUY WITHOUT WORRY-This Dimmable Touch table lamp comes with 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24 Months Warranty. If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours and provide the most professional service that you have not enjoy before.
Item Weight 2.4 pounds
Product Dimensions 5.86 x 5.86 x 14.86 inches
Date First Available May 28, 2020