- This setup illustrates a typical configuration for recording when using DAW software on your Mac or PC. In this case, you would record vocals through Input 1 and guitar through Input 2 into your recording application
- The inputs are on the front panel: Input 1 uses a standard 3-pin XLR socket,and is configured to work with microphones of most types; you will probably have a male XLR connector on the end of your mic cable.
- You can also plug a guitar or bass straight into the dedicated instrument input: its high headroom will let you record without distortion or clipping. Both of inputs have Gain Halo meters, which makes it easy to set input levels.
- Both of inputs have Gain Halo meters, which makes it easy to set input levels. And also has balanced outputs, which means when you connect them to monitors or an amplifier with balanced inputs, your audio will be protected from any hum or interference."
- This lets you record “real-world” instruments into DAW along with – or instead of – any “native” sounds already available within your computer."
USB Audio Interface
USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable
Item Weight 12.8 ounces
Product Dimensions 3.8 x 5.7 x 1.7 inches
Date First Available January 30, 2021